I’ve wanted to try these for a while, and they fit into today’s theme, so I finally did. I really like how these came out. I definitely learned a few things to make them better next time, like making the dots for the roses bigger and placing them farther apart (you can see I put a few too many on my index finger).
These aren’t too difficult, but they were definitely harder than I expected. If you’re attempting these for the first time, I recommend watching a few tutorials first (I found a few good ones on YouTube). There are a few slightly different methods, so you can pick the one you think will work best for you.
I used OPI Thanks a Windmillion for the base, with Essie Blanc stripes, Essie A Crewed Interest and Cute as a Button Flowers, and Essie Pretty Edgy for the leaves.