Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I just love the cooler weather, cozy knits, and deep colors. Since my nail polish collection has probably quadrupled from what I had last year, I thought I’d share the polishes that I will be using a lot this fall. These are just some of my favorites, but you can also check out my Fall Color Guide if you want to see what this season’s trends are.
1. Essie Chinchilly: because I love gray, and this one is pretty near perfect (plus, the name is super cute).
2. China Glaze Jungle Queen: as close as I will ever get to Chanel Particulare, I love the dark neutral with the unexpected fuchsia shimmer.
3. a-England Tristam: gorgeous navy and holographic microglitter… need I say more?
4. Sonia Kashuk Two Cent: rich metallic copper that seriously glows, this is like fall in a bottle!
5. Deborah Lippmann Don’t Tell Mama: one of my favorite dark polishes, it’s subtle, but the green shimmer is beautiful.
6. Essie Stylenomics: another so-dark-it’s-almost-black green, but without the shimmer – still gorgeous (in the sun)
7. Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens: it’s kind of an ugly color (my little sister nicknamed it “mustard poop”), but I still love it!
8. China Glaze Man Hunt: cobalt is big this fall, and I love that this is almost navy, but still super vibrant (I’m also loving CG First Mate for a great fall blue)
9. Orly Mirror Mirror: a beautiful, clean gray for those days when I don’t feel like wearing a dark polish
10. Essie Wicked: a classic. I think I’m on my third bottle.
11. Nails Inc. Tate: the perfect, classic, slightly blue-toned dark red
12. OPI Germanicure by OPI: (the only one of these I don’t own yet) gorgeous vampy shimmer – something completely missing from my collection
13: Julep Stefani: metallic charcoal, set apart by the addition of tiny gold flakes – love!
14: China Glaze Mahogany Magic: because when else can you wear warm brown polish?
15: OPI You Don’t Know Jacques: an oldie, but a goodie. I’m still obsessed with dark taupes
16: Essie Bordeaux: blood-red (or wine, I guess) colored jelly – another favorite!
17: Sonia Kashuk Emerald City: the perfect dark emerald green (Essie Going Incognito is another good one)
18: China Glaze Desert Sun: the color of pumpkin pie, butterscotch, and caramel apples
19: butter LONDON All Hail the Queen: slightly holographic nude, appropriate for any occasion, but still really special – it’s my “good luck” polish
20: OPI Number One Nemesis: an almost-dupe for Chanel Graphite, this feels super edgy, trendy, and expensive, but still easy to pull off
These are just a few of the polishes I’m looking forward to wearing a lot this fall, and hopefully I’ll get around to swatching them soon. What are yours?