I’ve had quite a few requests for comparison swatches from my readers lately. I’m planning on picking up some nail wheels to use for this purpose because the constant applying/removing of polish is hard on my real nails (which are pretty weak to begin with). Hopefully this will happen in the next few days, and I can get started.
Anyway, I thought I’d open it up to requests. If you want to see a comparison of any of my polishes (check out my stash page to see what I’ve got), add them in the comments below.
Here’s the list so far:
- Essie Head Mistress vs. China Glaze Adventure Red-y
- Sally Hansen Pumice vs. Essie Who is the Boss
- China Glaze Exotic Encounters vs. Finger Paints Go Van Gogh
- Essie Yogaga vs. Essie Sand Tropez
- Essie Boxer Shorts vs. Essie Lapis of Luxury
I can also do groups of colors (taupes, greiges, dark blues, etc.)
So if you want to see some comparison swatches, let me know, and hopefully I’ll be able to get them posted in the next couple of weeks 🙂