I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Nicola from Nail Art For Fun! Thanks so much Nicola!
Since I’ve already been nominated and done the whole nominating other people thing, I decided to just answer the questions this time around. You can see my original post here. Ok, here goes:
1. What’s your best feature?
Probably my eyes. They’re gray, green, and brown all in one. When I was younger, the kids at school called them dinosaur eyes.
2. What’s your dream holiday?
I would LOVE to tour Europe. Just go everywhere. I majored in European History, and I would love to actually see all those places! Or just spend like 3 months in the UK. I’d be ok with that, too.
3. What’s your favourite Christmas food/drink?
Anything gingerbread. Or apple. Or pumpkin.
4. If you could be an animal which one would you be?
Probably a cat. Or an owl. Both are really intelligent and nocturnal (I’m a night person). Although, I think my personality is more cat-like.
5. What’s your favourite nail polish?
This is so difficult! If I have to pick one, probably butter LONDON All Hail the Queen. Just because it’s so versatile, but also really special.
6. If you could have a superpower which one would you want?
Teleportation. Because then I could travel without having to buy a plane ticket.
7. Which celeb would you want to rescue you from a situation? (any situation)
Hmmmm… This is a weird question. I guess the first name that popped into my head is Nathan Fillion. Probably because I’ve been watching a TON of Castle episodes lately (as in all of them in a span of four days).
8. Wine or Beer?
Depends on the situation. But probably wine.
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Probably somewhere around 30.
10. Who did you have a crush on when you were a teenager?
I honestly cannot think of anyone right now. Weird, since it wasn’t all that long ago. If I think of anything, I’ll update this post.
11. What was your favourite book when you were a kid?
Hands-down, Where the Wild Things Are.